Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Plans & Pinterest

WOW! Has it really been that long since I've posted? I really want to do better at this whole blog thing, so I'm going to follow an idea of a friend and fellow blogger Sarah at Jumping Jax. I'm going to attempt to do a weekly quick-post of a few short memories. I may also add a few non-reminiscent posts in the mix as well. For now, the new quick-post will be titled "Three on Thursday" and will feature three short items that came to mind that week.

On another note, have you joined the Pinterest bandwagon? I have, and let me tell you... it is well worth it! I have always been one to clip from magazines and catalogs anything I wanted to try or remember: craft ideas and recipes and clothing and home ideas and house plans and color combinations and ... the list goes on. However, what I usually ended up with was a jumbled mess of scraps of paper that made no sense because I couldn't remember why I wanted to save it! (grrr...) Enter Pinterest! This website is a virtual pinboard where I can "pin" things or ideas that interest me. I can add my own comments to each one and I can sort them into whatever categories, or "boards," that make sense to me. This is a fantastic tool and was definitely an "AHA!" moment for me.

You can see my boards and pins by clicking on the "Follow Me on Pinterest" button over there on the right. If you want an invitation to join, just drop me a line with your email address and I will send you one!

See y'all tomorrow with my "Three on Thursday" memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment